1. The holiday maker is dealing directly with the property owner who has requested for Kalkan Luxury Rentals to act on their behalf prior to the booking is confirmed.
2. Once a provisional booking of accommodation has been made, the signed Booking Form, together with the appropriate deposits, should be received by Kalkan Luxury Rentals on behalf of the owner. Only after written confirmation has been posted by the Agent on the Owner’s behalf will the booking of accommodation become valid.
3. A deposit of 20% is required to secure the reservation with the balance payment due 8 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of £100 is also required at time of paying balance (if requested by the owner). This will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return providing there are no breakage’s or losses. Cancellation charges :- Up to 8 weeks prior departure loss of deposit Between 8 and 2 weeks prior departure 50% 2 weeks and departure 100% Check-in time is from 1pm Check-out time 12am.
4. Any cancellation must be made in writing by the person who signed the Booking Form. Cancellation of accommodation will apply from the date of receipt by the Agent of the written cancellation advice. The following charges will apply: If cancellation is 8 weeks or more before departure – forfeit of deposit. If cancellation is within 8 weeks of departure, or if the booking is cancelled by us due to non- payment – 100% of total cost
5. In the very unlikely event that specific accommodation ceases to be available as booked and the Agent is unable to offer the Client acceptable alternative accommodation on behalf of the Owner or another Owner, the Owner will refund the Client all the money paid (including the deposit), and shall be under no other liability.
6. While we make every effort to unsure that descriptions supplied are accurately reproduced, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or the results thereof. Minor differences between photographs and text and actual property may arise. If we have been informed of material changes after your booking has been confirmed we will advise you before departure.
7. Only those persons named on the booking form may use the property without prior agreement. In the event that the maximum number allowed at the property is exceeded without prior agreement, the Owner reserves the right to refuse or revoke the booking at their sole discretion. The Client must keep the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The accommodation must be left in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. Should any of the equipment or furnishings in the accommodation being occupied by the Client be lost or damaged the Client will be required to make immediate cash settlement with the Owner, or (if so requested by the Owner) with the Agent on the Owner’s behalf, for any necessary replacement or repair either before or after his or her departure from the accommodation.
8. It is essential, and a condition of booking that the Client and all members of his or her party have personal travel insurance. The Agent cannot accept any responsibility in the event that the Client has failed to arrange travel insurance.
9. The Agent does not accept any responsibility for the car hire service. The contract is strictly between the Client and the Car Hire Company, and any complaint should be addressed directly to the Car Hire Company.
10. It should be noted that the Agent is acting only to arrange the booking on behalf of the Owner, and does not accept responsibility for the accommodation. If the Client has a complaint regarding the holiday accommodation he or she must first contact the Owner or local representative who will try to solve the problem. If, after that, the Client feels that the problem has not been resolved, the Client should within 7 days of returning from the holiday, put his or her comments in writing to the Agent, who will forward them to the Owner. The Agent will do its best to help resolve any justifiable complaints regarding the accommodation by the Client. However, it is the Client’s responsibility to take the complaint up with the Owner if the Agent is unable to resolve the matter. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with the accommodation which cannot be amicably settled, must be taken up with the Owner. If the Client vacates the property before the end of the rental period without the Agent’s authorisation, the Client shall lose any rights to compensation.
11. Neither the Agent nor the Owner shall be responsible for the death or personal injury of the Client or any person named on the Booking Form or other person at the property unless this results from the proven negligence of the Owner, Agent or employees. The Agent and Owner shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond their reasonable control including though not limited to an act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any such case we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged. In the event of such discharge the liability of Agent and Owner shall be limited to the return of sums paid to them in respect of the unused portion of the holiday calculated on a pro rata daily basis less an administrative charge of £50 to cover reasonable expenses. Neither the Agent nor the Owner can be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems etc nor for failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity. Neither the Agent nor the Owner are responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond their control.
12. In the event that you experience any problems during your holiday you will be provided with a contact name and number of an agent that looks after the property at the location