Terms & Conditions
Content of Advertisements
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals accepts advertisements in good faith and expects that advertisers will provide an accurate description of their property.
- All advertisements should comply with relevant UK legislation including the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 (which covers false descriptions) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (which covers misleading prices). The advertiser agrees to indemnify Kalkan Luxury Rentals against all claims costs arising out of any misleading information in the advertisement.
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals will take every care to reproduce faithfully the text, prices, contact details and photographs provided to us by advertisers. We will not however be held liable for any loss arising out of any error or omission on our part.
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals reserves the right to determine the design and layout of advertisements, and (at our discretion) make alterations to submitted text or photographs, should we consider any to be necessary. Kalkan Luxury Rentals will not be held liable for any loss arising out of such alterations.
Materials and Photographs
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals will take the utmost care of all materials and photographs provided for the preparation of advertisements, but cannot be held liable for any loss or damage however caused.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure they have the right to reproduce any photographs or digital images which they supply to us. The advertiser agrees to indemnify Kalkan Luxury Rentals against all claims costs arising out of any infringement of copyright for such photographs or images.
- All digital images produced by Kalkan Luxury Rentals from photographs supplied by advertisers are the property of Kalkan Luxury Rentals, and shall not be reproduced without our permission.
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals cannot be held liable for any loss or damages howsoever incurred in the property, including consequential losses such as lost income, in connection with advertising on the Kalkan Luxury Rentals website.
- Each advertisement relates to a particular property which is given a unique reference number. It is not allowable to substitute a different property by changing the text and photographs on an advertisement.
Advertising Properties with more than one Accommodation Unit
- Properties with 2 or more accommodation units sharing facilities on a single site may be described on a single advertisement, provided that a “multiple unit property advertisement” with the correct number of units (up to a maximum of 4) is purchased. Examples of this would be a large house divided into apartments, adjacent villas with shared grounds or pool, apartments within the same complex. Under no circumstances may 2 or more independent properties be included on a single advertisement, even if they are located adjacent to each other.
Refusal, Termination or Withdrawal of Advertising
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals reserves the absolute right to refuse to accept any advertisement submitted. If the advertisement has been paid for on-line a full refund will be made, or if a cheque has been received by post this will be returned. Any materials submitted by post will be returned. Under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by Kalkan Luxury Rentals for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, the time/cost involved in submitting the advertisement etc.
- If Kalkan Luxury Rentals receives a complaint about a property, we reserve the right to remove that property from our web site without notice, if in our opinion the complaint is reasonably substantiated. Such complaints could relate to the accuracy of an advertisement, the condition or maintenance of the property, unacceptable booking conditions or procedures, lack of adequate response to complaints etc. In all cases our decision will be final. A refund will normally be made pro-rata for the remaining unused period of the advertisement, however under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by Kalkan Luxury Rentals for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, re-advertising costs etc.
- The advertiser may choose to withdraw their advertisement from the Kalkan Luxury Rentals website at any time – please notify us in writing (letter or e-mail). They may also request that that their advertisement is reinstated at any time during the period of advertising purchased. Please note that the period of advertising will not be extended to allow for the time when the advertisement was not showing on the web site.
Email Enquiry Forms
- Email enquiry forms are provided on each advertisement for the sole use of holidaymakers making genuine availability and booking enquiries. Kalkan Luxury Rentals monitor the use of these forms and will suppress any such emails which we consider not to be genuine availability or booking enquiries or which constitute unsolicited commercial marketing.
Level of Service
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals will endeavour to approve new advertisements, and approve changes to existing advertisements as quickly as we possibly can. However, as we have no control over the number of requests that we receive at any time, we are unable to guarantee response times.
- Kalkan Luxury Rentals will endeavour as far as practical to ensure that the website is available on the Internet at all times. However some breaks in service are inevitable and often beyond our control, we are therefore unable to guarantee 100% availability.
Disputes between Owners and Clients
- It should be noted that the Agent is acting only to arrange the booking on behalf of the Owner, and does not accept responsibility for the accommodation. If the Client has a complaint regarding the holiday accommodation he or she must first contact the Owner or local representative who will try to solve the problem. If, after that, the Client feels that the problem has not been resolved, the Client should within 7 days of returning from the holiday, put his or her comments in writing to the Agent, who will forward them to the Owner. The Agent will do its best to help resolve any justifiable complaints regarding the accommodation by the Client. However, it is the Client’s responsibility to take the complaint up with the Owner if the Agent is unable to resolve the matter. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with the accommodation which cannot be amicably settled, must be taken up with the Owner. If the Client vacates the property before the end of the rental period without the Agent’s authorisation, the Client shall lose any rights to compensation.
- If a dispute between client and owner results in the client moving from the property into another one, due to the owners fault or the property being uninhabitable, KLR will not be liable to pay back commission earnt by the rental but the owner will be instead.
Due to rules and regulations and data protection the holiday makers address and details will not be given out to the owners unless the holiday makers requests so or do so themselves. The name and surname will be given out but not any personal details.