- Bedrooms - 3
- Bathrooms - 4
- Sleeps - 6
Villa Sole Sidyma is located in Kalkan with a magnificent view of Kalkan Bay – everything is within walking distance. It is a short 5-minute walk to the nearest supermarket, local shops and Old Town. Villa Sole Sidyma is in a perfect location if you want to experience tranquillity during your stay and the Old-Town buzz without hassle. You can get sun by the pool all day and rest on our hammock by the pool, and enjoy rooftop restaurants, shops, spa or any amenities located in the town centre.,
Villa Sole Sidyma has a large roof terrace, stunning view at all levels, a private outdoor pool, a peaceful location overlooking Kalkan Bay, and is just a few minutes away from the old town.
It is s a 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom villa, in Kalkan, opposite Asfiye Sea View Hotel and just a 3 min walk to the old town.
The entrance floor is entirely occupied by an open-plan kitchen and living room with front and side sliding doors that open out onto the villa’s sea-facing pool terrace.
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with modern appliances including an electric oven, hob, coffee machine, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and all the kitchen utensils you may need.
To the front of the kitchen is the living area which has a comfortable lounging space and a TV with sliding doors to access the private pool and marble sunbathing terrace. Large sliding doors lead from here to the pool terrace, a comfortable hammock, BBQ and outside lounge area. There is a spacious viewing terrace on the roof for relaxing and sunbathing.
Two further bedrooms are found on the first floor, a double en-suite to the right a French-style balcony and a double en-suite to the front of the villa with a private balcony overlooking the sea. The bedrooms are light and airy and have plenty of wardrobe space.
A final double en-suite bedroom is found on the second floor in the eaves of the villa with a private balcony that offers stunning elevated sea views. A utility/storage room is also available on this floor.
Outside The Villa
The pool terrace is situated to the front of the villa facing the sea with a private infinity pool occupying the centre. Surrounding the pool is a sunbathing platform and outdoor seating area. The pool will be maintained every morning for your absolute comfort by our team.
Pool dimensions: Width 3.10 m Length 6.80 m Depth 1.55 m
Villa Sole Sidyma Services
We’re happy to arrange our guests’ transfer – our team will be sourcing the best possible transfer for you based on your needs. We’re working with the best local transfer companies, providing hassle-free transport after your long flight. The driver meets our guests at the airport welcome area with a name board and helps them with their luggage.
I will meet you at the property once you arrive, even for late-night arrivals. I am happy to help and assist you with your arrival.
Once you arrive, you’ll find a complementary welcome hamper and a very useful information pack, including local information and all necessary emergency information. You will find all information about:
- Wifi password,
- Gardening and pool maintenance schedule
- Cleaning procedures
- Equipment operations.
My team and I are contactable throughout 7/24. I will provide my contact numbers including my WhatsApp number for free calls.
My team and I am also providing services including:
- Fridge stocking
· Breakfast delivery service
· Laundry service
· Additional cleaning service
· Concierge Service for assistance with arranging boat trips, day trips, transportation etc.
These services must be pre-booked and extra costs may apply (please ask for details at the time of booking).
Cleaning and Maintenance: As Sole Team, we’re very cautious about hygiene standards. Our housekeeping team work meticulously and follow hotel hygiene and safety protocols during their cleaning. The villa will be handed over to you clean and cleaned once a week. Any extra daily cleaning services can be arranged for a fee.
Check in- checkout
The check-in time is 4 p.m. on the first day, and the check-out time is 10 a.m. on the last day. We’re trying to be accommodating as much as possible- however, we do appreciate it if you let us know your late/early check-in or check-out requests.
What do we provided
- All rooms are air-conditioned. Our villa has a complimentary wireless high-speed internet Wi-fi (own laptop required) that works throughout all floors.
- Hairdryers are provided.
- We do provide beach towels for each guest.
- We do provide hair shampoo, shower gels and conditioners in the welcome hamper.
- We have extra sun loungers, and seating chairs- the outdoor space will be arranged depending on the guest number for your absolute comfort.
- PlayStation PS3 console, games, table football, games, dart board, chess board, backgammon and books for the kids.
- We provide highchairs and baby cots to the guests (free, the request is needed for the cot and highchairs upon the booking)
- A coffee machine is provided (coffee filters will be provided in the welcome hamper bag)
- Utility equipment, such as an iron and ironing board will be provided.
- Washing liquids, dishwasher tablets, hand soaps, and detergent will be provided.
- We have free parking spaces on-premises. The pool and terrace areas are maintained daily.