- Bedrooms - 4
- Bathrooms - 5
- Sleeps - 8
Villa in Kalkan, Turkey – One of the most breathtaking views over Kalkan Bay
Villa Cinar is a beautiful and stylish 4 bedroom villa set on a hillside above Kalkan with breathtaking views over Kalkan Bay. Designed and built by an architect from Istanbul to the owners’ specification, it is set in a mature landscaped environment and has its own private infinity pool.
The modern interior, featuring marble floors and wet rooms throughout, is equipped to a very high standard. There are two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom & one bunk room. Bedrooms 1,2 & 3 are en-suite and 4 has its own bathroom, accessed next door to it on the ground floor. All rooms have ample built-in wardrobes and individually controlled air-conditioning. All windows have white wooden slat blinds which have proved to be very effective in keeping the villa cooler during the hot summer months.
The living & reception rooms are stylish and have original oil paintings and traditional Turkish rugs on the floors.
There is a spacious, comfy lounge to relax in, read, watch TV, have pre-dinner drinks or just snooze or chat. The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need to make a snack or full meal. There is a beautiful traditional Turkish cushioned area on the first floor with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the village and harbour, as well as a well stocked library.
On the top floor there is also a second kitchen and laundry room, with a secluded roof terrace, ideal for breakfast and stargazing and drinks in the evening.
We have recently upgraded the pool to a chlorine free saltwater system which is much kinder to both your skin and your swimwear.
Bedrooms: 4(People: 8)
single (2) · Cot
Notes on accommodation: All rooms have separately controlled air conditioning which can be switched to warm air heating in the cooler season. The pool has wide steps for easy access but is six feet deep and not suitable for non-swimmers. Stair gates can be fitted in the house on prior request. The villa is equipped with external and internal security systems
- Outside: The small garden is now fully mature and planted with a variety of local shrubs and trees. The private infinity pool is 10 x4 metres and has wide access steps on one side. The depth is 6 feet throughout. The pool terrace is fully equipped with sun loungers, chairs and a small breakfast table, as well as several sun shades. The terrace is shielded from surrounding properties.
- Utility Room: Next to roof terrace, also serves as breakfast kitchen Washing machine, fridge, sink, kettle, iron and ironing board Breakfast table and chairs on roof terrace, large adjustable sun umbrella
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, beach towels and bedlinen are included. Daily pool and garden maintenance, including delivery of fresh bread and replacement 5 gallon water barrels for cooler. Welcome pack, weekly clean and laundry change included
- Other: First floor ‘Turkish corner’ seating area with traditional cushions and rugs, library with 300+ books, fiction and non-fiction
Frequently Ask Question ?
- 323 Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6 7LL
- 036 8948 xxxx Show
You Can Login using your facebook Profile or Google account