- Bedrooms - 5
- Bathrooms - 5
- Sleeps - 10
Beachfront 5 bedroom villa, private pools, baby pool, uninterrupted views, sun all day in all seasons
Right by the sea, Kisla Falls is a beautiful and contemporary villa in Kalkan. redesigned and upgraded completely in 2019 and 2020, this holiday home offers so much space inside and out, as well as sun filled days even in later seasons when many other villas are in shade.
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood in Kalkan, there are 5 bedrooms, 2 pools and lots of outdoor terraces. You wont want for spaces to chill out. Kisla Falls also faces west so your days are long and sun filled, and the sunsets are quite simply – glorious. You may never wish to leave Kisla Falls as she caters for everything. We can even organise beauty treatments at home, as well as private dining. There are also local restaurants within stumbling distance of the villa.
Only 5 mins walk to the beach, and close to local restaurants, Kisla Falls has a beautiful waterfall flowing from the plunge
Kisla Falls – a closer look
Kisla Falls is a villa on 4 floors. The villa is accessed from a quiet road in Kalkan (Kisla area).
Access to the villa is gated for security a key is supplied with your kesy). Steps from the roadside lead up to the poolside level – steps will automatically light up when dark as the lights have PIR sensors.
The poolside suite has its own access and its own kitchen and is perfect for a couple in your family / booking with 2 children or for older teens wanting space from adults (and vice versa!). There are 2 bedrooms
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds, air conditioner, shares bathroom with bedroom 5, this room has a small well equipped kitchen, sliding doors with direct access to pool.
Bedroom 5: 1 king bed, bedside tables, dressing table, vanity mirror, air conditioner, shares bathroom with bedroom 4, sliding doors with direct access to pool.
There is also a small hallway between bedrooms which houses an inbuilt wardrobe, inbuilt laundry bin, and washing machine and marble flooring throughout.
The pool terrace has sunloungers, a sun pod, table tennis and outdoor shower /toilet.
Steps lead from the pool terrace to the main entrance to the house ((steps will automatically light up when dark as the lights have PIR sensors).
Once at the front doo to the villa you will also find the dining terrace, BBQ and pizza oven, turkish style kosk and plunge pool. There is a secure combination safe by the front door.
The main living area is an open plan lounge dining room kitchen. There are sliding doors to the sea facing breakfast balcony overlooking the pool and to the dining terrace. There is a toilet on this level. Sea views abound from floor to ceiling windows/door.
Marble flooring throughout.
Staircase to upper floors.
Bedroom 1 (white headboard and pink bedspread): 1 super king bed, fitted double wardrobe with inbuilt laundry bin, dressing table, smaller dressing table by window, bedside tables, air conditioner, bathroom, sliding doors to sea facing view, curtains with 2 layers of black out lining
Bedroom 2 (pink headboard and silver bedspread): 1 king bed (pink), fitted double wardrobe with inbuilt laundry bin, dressing table, vanity mirror, bedside table, air conditioner, bathroom, floor to wall windows / doors sliding open with sea facing views, curtains with 2 layers of black out lining.
A small library with english speaking books.
Bedroom 3 (teal bedspread): 1 emperor bed, fitted double wardrobe with inbuilt laundry bin, dressing table, vanity mirror, large mirror, bedside tables, air conditioner, bathroom, sliding doors with direct access from bedroom to roof terrace and sea facing views, curtains with 2 layers of black out lining.
access to roof terrace is separate to Bedroom 3.
Roofterrace with outdoor sofas, small kitchenette and fridge.
Also note the following
- marble flooring throughout internal areas
- travertine flooring in all outdoor areas
- beachfront location
- 150m to beach
- TV has complimentary firestick (access to eg bbc iplayer, Netflix, amazon videos – log in details are supplied)
- kitchen is fully equipped with coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, cooker, fridge- freezer, dishwasher
- pool friendly dinnerware and glass ware
- insulated backpack for days out
- the kitchen in the poolside suite is fully equipped with toaster, kettle, microwave, filter coffee machine, cooker, fridge- freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
- outdoor cloak-room/WC, shower and pool changing by the pool
- Table Tennis
- Air-conditioned/heated throughout.
- Wireless internet access
- 2 safes (one in bedroom 1 and in bedroom 5)
- woodfired oven and Kettle BBQ
- Blackout bedroom curtains (poolside bedrooms have slatted blinds)
- Weekly maid service and weekly linen change ( for 14 day stay this is on day 7)
- daily villa check and pool maintenance
- Chilled water dispensers (restocked locally by you)
- linen and towels supplied
- pooltowels (1 per guest ) supplied for use around the pool (please dont take them to the beach)
- fresh food welcome pack (bread milk butter cheese sliced meat, fruit etc)
- store cupboard staples (tea, coffee, sugar, seasoning, cling film, foil and oil, all subject to prior guests’ use)
- local shop is 5 mins walk away
- household essentials supplied (toilet roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder and cleaning cloths)
- iron and ironing board
- bose sound speaker
- hair dryers
- A-Z directory is in a guest app for device / smartphone , details will be provided prior to holiday.
For the little people…
- splash pool
- stone steps to main pool
- we can also supply cots, pushchairs/buggies, high chair
A deposit of 30% is required to secure the reservation with the balance payment due 12 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of £300 is also required at time of paying balance (if requested by the owner). This will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return providing there are no breakage’s or losses. Cancellation charges :- Up to 12 weeks prior departure loss of deposit Between 12 and 8 weeks prior departure 50% 8 weeks and departure 100% Check-in time is from 4pm Check-out time 10am.