- Bedrooms - 2
- Bathrooms - 2
- Sleeps - 6
Luxury Villa with spectacular views…..
This Villa is a stylishly furnished villa in a tranquil and elevated position offering breathtaking views of picturesque Kalkan bay and of the surrounding Taurus Mountains….
The villa is within easy reach of the regions historical sites and fantastic beaches as well as Kalkan’s wonderful array of quality restaurants.
The village centre is a few minutes drive away (we can provide a hire car for as little as £23 per day) or a 20-30 minute walk. There is also a Dolmus service (local bus) that runs past the villa every hour. This will take you right to the centre of the village and back for the princely sum of 40p each way! The villa is located in the Kiziltas area of Kalkan and because of its elevated position, the views are probably some of the best you’ll see in all of Kalkan – they are truly breathtaking. It can accommodate between 2 – 6 guests (the 5th and 6th guests would be accommodated on the single-sized sofa / day beds in the living area or additional single beds can be added to either of the spacious double bedrooms). The layout is pretty much ‘open-plan’, very spacious, light and airy.
Please note: The villa is accessed by a number of descending steps – this may present problems for small children or people with walking difficulties. In addition, access to the first floor is via a spiral staircase which again may not be suitable for small children or the disabled.
In brief, the Villa comprises:
* Two Double Bedrooms (extra beds can be added suitable for children)
* Two Bath/Shower Rooms (one en-suite, the other adjacent to the 2nd Bedroom)
* One Separate Ground-Floor WC * Living Area with two sofa/day beds suitable for children)
* Wood Burning Stove
* Dining Areas (Both Indoors and Outdoors)
* CD player
* Satellite TV and DVD player
* Kitchen (with dishwasher/washing machine/fridge-freezer/microwave)
* Full Air-Conditioning
* Terrace Style Balcony with Table & Chairs
* Large Freshwater Pool (with steps access as well as ladder access)
* Stone-Built Barbecue
* Covered Pergola
* Terraces with Sunbeds, Parasols and Deckchairs
* Mature Garden Areas
* Parking Space
* Welcome Pack on arrival (tea/coffee/milk/sugar/bread/cheese/water)
* Maid service (weekly full clean and linen change)
* Daily pool and garden maintenance
* Use of cot and high chair if required – please ask at time of booking
* Services of local English-speaking management agent
* Taxis readily available (phone link provided)
* Use of facilities at the Asfiya Hotel
A deposit of 30% is required to secure the reservation with the balance payment due 12 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of £300 is also required at time of paying balance (if requested by the owner). This will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return providing there are no breakage’s or losses. Cancellation charges :- Up to 12 weeks prior departure loss of deposit Between 12 and 8 weeks prior departure 50% 8 weeks and departure 100% Check-in time is from 4pm Check-out time 10am.
Frequently Ask Question ?
- 323 Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6 7LL
- 036 8948 xxxx Show
You Can Login using your facebook Profile or Google account